What is V∆Delta?
VΔDelta is a new computer language and application development environment that allows anyone, whether an experienced programmer or a complete layperson, to create powerful programs that are rich in content. VΔDelta is designed to make application development easy and intuitive, so you can focus on the creative aspects of your program, rather than spending hours wrestling with complex coding syntax.
The vision embodied by VΔDelta is one in which everyone—from teachers and artists to engineers and scientists—can create their own applications, without having to have a PhD in computer science. At the same time, professional programmers will find VΔDelta to be as powerful and flexible as any other computer language available, with two additional patented features that are found nowhere else.
To learn more about VΔDelta, please see:
- V∆Delta Overview
- Videos of V∆Delta
- Catharon Software Corporation - creator of VΔDelta
- The Willoughby Foundation - educational use of VΔDelta
The V∆Delta Wiki is designed as a resource for V∆Delta authors and users.
In order to access the V∆Delta wiki in-depth you need a user account.
- If you do not already have an account you can create a FREE account.
- If you are an Investor you should also register for the investor group to gain access to additional content.
You can search for specific pages in the wiki via the search box or click a link in the sidebar to go to a specific section of the wiki (details below). Please see Contributors for information on how to contribute to the wiki.
Please note that in order for V∆Delta code examples to show up properly you need to make sure you have the Catharon System Mono font installed. How do I install Catharon System Mono?
- Main Page gets you back to the opening page of the wiki.
- Recent Changes lists new articles and other updates to the wiki.
- V∆Delta Overview provides a general overview of V∆Delta.
- Articles contains a series of articles about V∆Delta, technology, marketing and so forth.
- Investors contains information for Catharon investors.
- Reference Documents contains documents such as patents and offerings.
- Catharon Software Corporation is the creator of V∆Delta.
- The Willoughby Foundation combines V∆Delta and education.
- Store features t-shirts, mugs and more.
- Help provides help on using the wiki.
- Tutorials teach you how to use V∆Delta.
- Language Reference specifies the components of V∆Delta in detail.
- Technologies and Concepts explains general/overall concepts.
These pages are accessible only by Catharon Software Corporation Employees.
The Wiki Toolbox provides you with wiki-related tools such as a print-ready version of the page, lists of pages that link to the page you are on and so forth.